The Grange Family Medical Centre is a Port Macquarie General Practice which provides whole patient care for patients and their families. We provide medical care from birth to your twilight years. Our five doctors boast a rich wealth of experience that results in exceptional patient care.
Family is central to the practice. All five Doctors are Port Macquarie GPs who aim to get to know their patients and to grow old with them. The Doctors are supported by a friendly team of nurses and reception staff who are dedicated to assist you in your health care needs.
At The Grange Family Medical Centre Port Macquarie our doctors specialise in caring for your whole health.
Our General Practice offers the following services
- General Medical Consultations
- Family Planning – contraception, IUDs, pregnancy tests
- Women’s Health, pap smears and breast checks
- pregnancy care – antenatal shared care program
- skin checks – diagnosis and treatment of skin cancers, cryotherapy, minor skin surgery
- sports medicine – diagnosis and management of sports and joint injuries
- health assessments – preventative health checks
- childhood vaccinations
- medication reviews
- diabetic monitoring
- warfarin management
- travel medicine
- work cover
Read more about our services here.